Monday, February 29, 2016

Video Montage of my Beachbody Life!!

I literally have been thinking of this day everyday for several weeks... 

But now (of course) I have writers block. I want to bottle up all the warmth and gratitude in my heart and paint it into a beautiful bright canvas for you. Before you read on, this blog & transparency is presented to INSPIRE (never to boast or claim it was easy!).



If you already have a preconceived judgement that all I care to talk about is MONEY -- then you are quite misinformed and aren't ready to read on. It's ok, I know running an online business can seem a bit non-traditional. It's forward thinking, innovation and for tomorrow's generation... so your kids will likely run and manage and make careers online as well. I like to think my team and I are trailblazers.

We are shaping the future by building careers that provide flexibility, more time with family, less time in debt, healthy & longer lasting lives... shucks, I'd say 100% we have the best jobs on the planet.



I started as a Beachbody Coach 3 years ago today (AHHH!) 

My husband was skeptical.
I was managing a million dollar events budget at a Medical Software company.
I was nursing full-time with my 8-month old (well, pumping secretly in office closets).
We had just bought our dream home.
My husband had (what we thought was) his dream job.

Turn your speaker up and listen to WHY & HOW I became a coach: 





It's incredible that the ONLY original goal I had as a coach was to MATCH my income. And within 12 months of believing in the possibility & staying the course (doing the consistent grit work)... we achieved that!

2014: 12-MONTHS AS A COACH:



TODAY --- March 1, 2016: 

Our team (MOXIE) is a 2 x Elite Top 100 Team (out of 400,000). 


How spectacular is that???? We have over 1,000 coaches on our team. The lives being impacted EACH MONTH is humbling. Can you imagine who you could help if you just WENT FOR IT???

Nick and I are so grateful for our team. Here is us being dorks at our Coach Annual Conference in 2015. I am still a bit in awe of this entire life change so bare with me as I parade videos to summarize our journey:




To get an idea how how this business has helped us financially -- don't skip this blog where I spill it all out: HOW MUCH DO WE MAKE?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ... did I say LOVE what I do?

I used to STRONGLY dislike my job. I felt panic and overwhelm. I felt unsure and nervous that I'd disappoint people.  Now I am able to build a career by HELPING people -- and no one will be disappointed on either end of the rope.

If you are wondering what I do exactly (and if you could do this too) --- check this out below!






The passion I have in my heart will NOT stop. Our team is headed places -- you are invited to join our mentorship programs where I'd take you under my wing and teach you everything you need to know!

Just fill this out real quick so I can get in touch to ask about your goals & give you an example of what your roadmap to success could look like!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOXIE!!! Much more birthday celebration to come today!!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.