Thursday, February 11, 2016

When your TEAM gives you a reality check!!

I just got SMACKED in the face with a reality check.

There are a bazillion things flooding my brain right now. One thought I am holding onto is that the group of women I get to work with are INCREDIBLE. Absolutely incredible.

Three years ago (actually, my Beachbody birthday is March 1st... coming up!), I was in a low low place. I was discouraged, tired, fighting for myself because I was slowly picking up habits that I knew would turn me into a mom-bot.  I didn't want to COAST through life like a robot. 




My old life: 
  • Wake up at early-thirty.
  • Rub the sadness from my eyes and eat my breakfast during my work commute. 
  • Get a call from the daycare that my son hit someone... again. 
  • Come home & get in argument with husband about "What's for dinner?"
  • Then yell at my kiddo until he goes to sleep.
  • Sleep with makeup on.
  • Wake up and hit repeat. 

WOW. I know that was a bit brash but that was truly the direction I was headed. Then I decided to TAKE A TURN. Create my own plot twist. Do something FOR ME. So I started working out and caring more about my nutrition. 

I found out Beachbody had an online "referral program" where I could earn commission on recommending their products (which I love and trusted!). So I signed up!

LITTLE DID I KNOW ---- the real life change was not in the actual workout programs and nutrition guides... the REAL LIFE CHANGE happened when I was able to start adding people to my team who needed help too!

I was able to start MENTORING women to climb out of their holes (one that I was far too familiar with!). I could cry. No one deserves to feel mediocre. 

GUESS WHAT?? For the past 4 weeks, I've found myself climbing back into my hole. I've been having weird emotions and doubts. I have questioned my ability to make a difference. I've felt defeated... and instead of letting this God-given opportunity WAKE ME UP --- all I've wanted to do is sleep.

UNTIL this morning when I OPENED MY EYES and looked through these 22 coaches lives. I looked through their Facebook and saw how incredible they were. How inspiring & driven & talented they are... it made me speechless.

In my head, I said, "Oh girl, you are so good! You just keep doing what you do and you will reach all your goals!" I literally flipped through dozens of coaches and repeated this. Then a LIGHT BULB went off in my own head. 

"LAURA, YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOU WILL REACH ALL YOUR GOALS!" 

I am so thankful that I have a family to live my life with. I am so grateful that I have a roof over my head and a table together. I am even thankful that I have clothes to wear... that at the moment are literally tornado'd around my bedroom. 

Ladies who are "BUSINESS STARTERS" this month --- you inspire me. You have helped me. You have given me such peace and excitement. You have no idea how much I believe in you. And you have permission to feel human like I have... but let's never stop moving our feet. You are making a difference. 

Here is a video to explain my "AHA" moment -- 





If you are not yet a part of our Beachbody Coach family, what are you waiting for? We are a bunch of real women who are setting goals and encouraging each other each month to become better, stronger, wiser and as a result... we are becoming like family.

Fill out this application if you want to chat more about what it means to start an online business like this for yourself!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.