Thursday, February 4, 2016

OFFICIAL launch :: #LiveSlowBibleStudy


Check out my cold feet before I finally hit "start broadcast" on Periscope: CLICK HERE



I've officially launched into my #LiveSlowBibleStudy series!! And I haven't died from fear or embarrassment yet. As a matter of fact, those Thursday mornings together have really given me life & encouragement.

In case you've missed it (sorry about the poor video quality, Periscope records funny), here are the recordings.

WEEK 1 (James 1:1-12) 





WEEK 2 (James 1:13-18)





Every Thursday morning at 7:00am ET ... I'll be on Periscope sharing and learning about the bible. I won't promise to say all the right things, but I promise to be completely real. Would love to do life with you!


"That's all good Laura, but WHAT IS PERISCOPE??"

Trust me, you are NOT a dunce. This is a NEW social media platform. Kinda different. But extremely user friendly! Extremely. All you need to do is go to the APP STORE on your phone, search "Periscope" and download that sucker. Then search for me "Laura Mendehall" - subscribe to follow me and everytime I start a "Broadcast" you will get a notification. Easy as that. Don't panic. Just join us on Thursdays!