Friday, February 19, 2016

Join my FREE 5-Day Fit Club!

I have GOT to tell you... this is the FIRST TIME EVER I am opening up my online fitness group for FREE. 


WHY?

My online fitness groups are always about getting results. From my personal experience, I commit better when I have some skin in the game. My service as a coach is to SUPPORT & MOTIVATE. Therefore, I need to know what I am holding my challengers accountable to -- I need to be confident that the gameplan we agreed upon will help each person reach their individual goal. That is why I am a huge advocate for Beachbody fitness programs & drinking Shakeology during my challenges.

It's a 3-tier system. Science, really.
  1. You have great workouts.
  2. You have great nutrition.
  3. You have great support.
If you've ever wanted to know the key to my success... that's it. The cat's out of the bag.

Are you thinking, "WELL WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT FREE THIS TIME?"

Well, I'm gonna be honest here. Because I need you. I need your brain. Your voice. There is a BRAND NEW fitness tracking app (My Challenge Group Tracker Portal) launching with Beachbody and I want to make sure I can create a positive results-oriented experience for my future Challenge Groups. I decided there is no better way to understand what my Challengers want... then to ASK THEM!! And what better way to get feedback than to offer a FREE GROUP with a HUGE GIVEAWAY at the end?

It's like Christmas... in February!

WHAT'S THE CATCH?

Geez. You guys are paranoid. Do you think I've outsourced a secret-ninja-spy to gather intel on you? I simply like to work with new people and if we are the right fit, perhaps we can continue to work together down the road. This 5-Day Fit Club is completely FREE. 

WHAT IS THE APP LIKE?

So glad you asked. It's the bomb dot com. Like legit. I am out of my mind excited about this new innovation. Beachbody has set up this app to help me help you. I can not work 1:1 with my Challengers to encourage them to track their daily workouts, Shakeology, etc. I will be posting a daily inspiration and call-to-action that will create a warm & safe culture. 

Check out this video:



HOW CAN I JOIN THIS FREE 5-DAY FIT CLUB?

Well it's about time you asked that question. Let's get started! I am excited to launch this with you guys... gather your feedback... and launch my OFFICIAL 3-WEEK (more in depth) Fitness Challenge on February 29th. You get 5-days to test this app and my coaching for free... and I get your feedback. I would love nothing more than to know WHAT WOULD HELP YOU MOST! Capeesh? Hand shake on it?

TO SIGN UP and receive the official email with directions to download the app, login information, get the group code, drop your email real quick below!

Everything you need to know to download the app & get squared away is coming to your inbox.. in 3..2...

(TIP ::: I want to make sure your email confirmation isn't sent to spam... double check your spam and make sure to save my email address so I am not considered spam!)

xoxo

I want in this FREE 5-Day Fit Club NOW!

* indicates required