Friday, February 26, 2016

Get P90X for FREE!!

A few days ago, I came across a picture of me from 2006. I had been doing P90X by myself in my living room for a few months -- and I was feeling good!

This was before I knew anything about having a job with Beachbody or being a distributor of these bomb dot com fitness tools. I was a user before it was cool.

WAIT ... that sounds bad.




In honor of Laura circa 2006, I hosted a P90X Giveaway on my Facebook! And today I proudly announced the winner : Taylor !! I hope she is as excited as I am because this program is my first love <3

CONGRATULATIONS Taylor for winning your FREE copy of P90X! 

As I was getting ready to announce the winner .... I put myself in the participants shoes. I was like 

"Man, it always feels good to WIN something! And what if I could give everyone a copy of P90X... what if they entered the raffle because they were finally ready and excited and maybe desperate for a change in their life..." 

Silly me started getting feelings of guilt that I only had one hard copy of P90X to give. 

BUT THEN -- LIGHT BULB WENT OFF --

I AM GOING TO GIVE EVERYONE P90X FOR FREE!!

Total AHA moment. And if you are reading this... I will give it to you as well! 


Call me Oprah. YOU GET P90X and YOU GET P90X and YOU GET ONE TOO!


  There is an online streaming tool called Beachbody On Demand. In this membership, you have access to 4,000+ stellar Beachbody fitness workouts. 
"Like, for real Laura?" "Yes. Like for real!" 
Within Beachbody On Demand you have every single P90X workout ever created ready at your fingertips. You can push play on those and MANY more on any device, any time, anywhere. 

And you can have all of this for FREE for your first 30-days!!! Talk about a steal!! 



I've even thrown in another perk -- I am like super Oprah today -- Keep reading! 

Learn about how you can get Beachbody On Demand right now & how I can hook you up. 

WATCH THIS -- IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT -- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET STARTED TODAY WITH THE MOST SAVINGS: 



It feels good to break all this down for you.... I really think this can help so many people. Would love for you to join my free online MOXIE FIT CLUB that I discuss in the above video. 

I mention that every month I host FREE small accountability groups where I can really work 1:1 with you and give you a clear direction & roadmap to reach your goals. Lots of options and opportunities for you to get plugged in for free. 

Love it ?? I do!! I send periodic tidbits like this to my customer list (including raising our crazy children, eating healthy on the go, saving moolah, managing busy schedules, etc). If you want to be on that newsletter list, drop your email below and we can stay in touch!

xoxo