Friday, February 12, 2016

*WARNING* This is about my income...


I know this tends to be the elephant in the room.


Let me get to the point. I try to be pretty introspective (fancy word, I so smart) and I realized that when I was a NEW COACH, I was e x t r e m e  l y motivated by success stories ahead of me. As a matter of fact, I was reading new leadership books, listening to new podcasts... and the authors kept telling me... "dream big! You can do anything you put your mind to!"



 For the first time in a LONG time I began to think that I could do something pretty cool with this life. It makes sense now that in the midst of retraining my brain to think, "WHY NOT ME?" (instead of, "waaahh, why me!", this far fetched concept that SOMEDAY SOMEHOW I could make over $100,000 a year was absolutely ground breaking.

This literally blew me mind. I was dumbfounded. I mean.... only the Vice Presidents of the company I worked for were worth that kinda of dough. And I saw them sacrifice EVERYTHING. They were always out of town. They were always missing dinners with their families. They were always in stressful meetings with the board of directors getting lectures. SOOOO, as a result, I had already settled on the good ol' fashion mediocre suburban mom life. Nothing wrong with that. Kudos to all your hard working moms. I am still one!

BUT my mindset has changed. Instead of feeling trapped in that paycheck-to-paycheck life, I know now that there are legit opportunities out there that can allow me to work from home, earn limitless income, build an empire from the corner office...of my bedroom.

As a matter of fact, when I used to do P90X and Brazil Butt Lift baaaack-in-the-day, I saw the blip commercials about some shake (that I rolled my eyes at because I was skeptical) and then some old fuddy duddy cocky people talking about "coaching" and how they earned a free vacation.

First impression, LAME. 


Second impression, totally different. Fast forward a few years. A friend on Facebook told me she was drinking this Shakeology stuff. And even told me that she was a coach and it's her part-time job. MY EARS PERKED.

Second impression, I finally took it a bit more serious. 


OH BOY - am I glad that on March 1, 2013 I finally joined this amazing Team Beachbody Coach Family!!! To say that I am a different person that I was three years ago is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I am healthier, happier, AT-HOME, I even "retired" my husband and now we both work out of the home. We are also able to help my parents retire -- and they now earn a Beachbody paycheck each week too.









 


This company and opportunity has changed my life. My family's life. My future.  I am not scared to talk about money. But know that it is not what completes me. I know that money pays the bills. I know that with more of it, more responsibility is put on my plate to honor and give and be stewardly.

What I want to explain to you today is this: It took me FIVE YEARS in Corporate America to build a $60,000 annual salary. I was very proud of my hard work and I was the youngest Marketing Director in the company. It was exciting and equally as stressful. I actually got heart palpitations because of the pressure.

My goal was to MATCH MY INCOME within a year, check out what happened after 12 months:


 

After that milestone... I just kept going.

And I focused on mentoring other women to do the same thing I've done.



It's not just me! I promise! As a matter of fact, here is a quick graphic that shows the REAL COACHES on my team who are earning weekly paychecks (this is only from 9 coaches... we have 1,000 on our team).

Our team (MOXIE) does not plan on slowing down. I lead a new mentorship group each month. I have about 10 new coaches in that group each time because I want to be able to keep up and closely guide my team to get their business foundation set up. This is such an amazing team. Such an amazing company. Such an amazing opportunity.

I am a real gal. You know that.

I am telling you now - if you don't join my team this go-round, you may regret it. What if I said no 3 years ago... I wonder what my life would be like? What do you want YOUR life to look like in 3 years? If you want it to change... then somethings gotta change and it's staring you in the face. 
My next coach training is starting soon. It's FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I simply want to educate you on a few simple things: 

WHAT IS BEACHBODY COACHING??

  1.  What we do?  CLICK HERE 
  2.  How we do it? CLICK HERE
  3.  How we earn money? CLICK HERE
  4.  What are the first steps? CLICK HERE

There are a million excuses, sure, I get that. But there are 2 million reasons you can't afford NOT to give this a chance. Fill out this application (it's not a contract/commitment). It's just a "hey, I am interested. Can you tell me more?"

Can't wait to hear from you because the sooner you start the sooner you can start building a 6-figure business from home!

Of course --- Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes.

Talk to you soon!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.