Wednesday, February 24, 2016

*BRAND NEW* You are invited to my 3-Week Online Fitness Support!

What do you do when you have 5-minutes to spill the beans on something *BRAND NEW* and ground breaking in your business??

{{ kids are waking up... momma duty commences in 3...2...}}


So here is my big news! 



But before I dip out and whip up breakfast for my munchkins, I wanted to share something pretty spectacular.

Starting Monday, February 29th, I am launching a new 3-week online fitness support using a new FITNESS TRACKING APP called "My Challenge Tracker App"

What is this app like?


REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE GROUP: 


(1) You need to commit to working out with a Beachbody fitness program (you can order a single program or use our Beachbody On Demand site which gives you 4,000 workouts options that you can stream... like netflix for your workouts) 
(2) You need to commit to drinking my favorite superfood supplement (100% natural) every day. This is Shakeology and will really be the foundation to giving you the best results. 

If you need both or either of these things -- I can help you get squared away ASAP. The group starts soon so we are on a tight timeframe. You down for NOT dragging your feet... let's do this together!

Sign up below for this March Challenge and I will send you more information about snagging your needed fitness program & Shakeology for a huge discount (I like savings)! 

These are my friends... a few of the DOZENS of before/after pictures being sent in each month!