Friday, December 18, 2015

5 Things Beachbody Coaches Should Do Before The New Year



I was asked recently by the Beachbody Tampa Market Council to speak at a local training event. My answer... um, YES!! To meet face-to-face with other excited & passionate coaches just fills my cup. I love giving everyone hugs and just doing life together. This community really welcomes me and I never feel alone!




This past Tuesday, I was able to talk to 30ish coaches about the "5 Things You Should Do Before The New Year." 


This is an AMAZING time of year to celebrate 2015 & plan for 2016. However, I am a huge advocate for taking action (not just taking notes). I believe 100% this is a brilliant business model. One that I wish I knew about 4 years earlier. 

I am an open book because I want to simply pay-it-forward. Feel free to pass this along to others if you believe it would help them. Here is a 30 minute recording to bookmark if you want to watch the whole thing! If not, keep reading and I give you a recap :)





Like I mentioned in the video, I want to teach coaches to FINISH STRONG & CREATE MOMENTUM! 

Wherever you are in a part of your business, you may have a roller coaster of emotions. I've been there. I remember that well. 

(1) You sign up as a coach. You are eager & excited. 
(2) Then you panic. Start to feel overwhelmed. You are telling yourself, "This is not for me" or " I can't do this".
(3) Then you make a post about your results and have a lot of support. So you tell yourself, "Ya know what? I like this. This is fun!" 
(4) Then when you follow up with those people, a few of them tell you they aren't ready to join a challenge group. So you sit back & pout, "Really? I am so terrible at this. Maybe this was a mistake!?"
(5) Then you receive a message from a friend telling you how inspiring you are and you think, "wow, that is so awesome. I think I will keep on keeping on." 



I am here to tell you --- QUIT LETTING YOUR EMOTIONS dictate whether you can be successful. You will have ups & downs. It's not just you. EVERYONE has this same roller coaster. The ones who push through are the ones who are at the top. Can you be strong enough? Yes you can! 

I want to eliminate that roller coaster. You should feel awesome, confident and empowered. You are a business starter and the sky is the limit.

Maybe it will take a certain amount of time and skills. GOOD NEWS: Skills and habits can be learned.

Here my story real quick. This is why I am so passionate about telling those around me about this business. Because I WISH someone told me about it earlier. 

Here is a quick 5 minute video explaining WHY & HOW I became a Coach:




I wish I could clearly articulate the confidence I have in this business. Did you know that Beachbody is 1 of the 12 companies in the Inc. 5000 that earn a BILLION dollars a year? Did you know that 4,300 people are starting on Beachbody On Demand EVERY DAY?? Did you know there are 450k Shakeology orders monthly??

Yea. That is tremendous. 

BUT it's now where we stop. Beachbody has incredible innovation and influence in the industry. We are trailblazers and there has never (EVER) been another company to do what Beachbody has done. EVER. 


  1. Create a natural 70 super food ingredient (delicious) health shake
  2. Ground breaking scientifically proven (with clinical trials) plant-based cleanses
  3. Several thousand video workout options that have been the catalyst for lives being changed all over the world (I mean, who hasn't heard of P90X or Insanity. EVERYONE knows our brand!)
  4. A chance for customer to earn 25% commission simply by the people they refer to use the products they love. 
  5. A 1.3 billion dollar company that is projected to be a 10 million dollar company.

Hear is from me: This isn't my first rodeo. I was a Marketing Director for a publicly traded company. I worked there for 5 years. I've learned a few things. And what I am telling you is: To be a Beachbody Coach in this season of the company is genius. Genius. 

And if you've ever felt stuck or confused about the business activities you should be doing. Watch this quick clip. You are smarter than you give yourself credit for. You can LEARN new skills and habits my friend. 







We are about to enter 2016. This is the year of positive change. This is your chance to do things better. To be stronger. To be more disciplined. 

Here are 5 Things You Should Do Before The New Year to set yourself up for organized, balanced, success. 



My confidence and excitement may not rub off on you. And truly, your success is your decision. It's not up to your sponsor, your team, your upline, your success partner. It's up to you. 

MY TOUGH LOVE ADVICE: Let's get our crap together. 

**If you've come across this blog and are not yet a Beachbody Coach, and not currently working with a Beachbody Coach, I invite you to take the leap. To get over yourself and join our team. Coaching is a career. Something you can do part-time, on the side, or full-time. It's your own franchise. 

I've included an application below if you'd want to tell me a bit about yourself. Fill it out real quick and I will be in touch soon!

xoxo

_____________________________________________________

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.