Monday, September 12, 2016

Why I chose to marry Shakeology?

Sooo..... you know that one time you bought raw Goji Berries from that random sketch website?? 

<---- oh wait, that was me 2 years ago. 

When I was pregnant with Leland, I "heard" about this magical berry. TRUTH is, I'm not one to follow the newest trends.

BUT, when I read one of the MANY benefits were "REDUCING CELLULITE" ...I plugged in my CC hahaha

Come to find out, it was EXPENSIVE and gross. Then I ordered chia seeds. Then I started blending them with spinach and flax seed. Then I dreaded mornings because of my make-shift morning concoction.

SO I just continued with my gummy bear vitamins (amen or amen?)



.............. then in trotted sexy Shakeology. I was a skeptic. I was like, "been there, done that, supplements are for the weak. I will just drink the real stuff" (as I wiped off my green nasty clumpy spinach shake mustache)

But I looked at the ingredient lis of this shakeology stuff. Low and behold... goji berries. chia seeds, spinach, flax, acai berry, arugula... and 64 other flippin nutrient dense ingredients that were LE-GIT.

It was worth a shot.

I was SPENDING WAYYYYYYY more than $4/day on my homemade attempt. So trying Shakeology would put moolah back in my pocket.

So..... my name is Laura. and I'm a recovering skeptic-aholic. Shakeology is REAL food and AMAZING quality. The End. 




Shakeology is so incredible, there's nothing out there that can supply you with the nutrients, vitamins, proteins, and minerals in these amounts the way one delicious shake can.

----------------------------------------------

Here are some FACTS about Shakeology:


It's packed with globally sourced superfood ingredients. 


  • Proteins and fiber – to help reduce hunger and food cravings.
  • Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals – to helpfight free radical damage and help support a healthy immune system
  • Adaptogen Herbs – traditionally used to help the body adaptand respond to the effects of stress
  • Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes – to help nutrient absorption and support regularity and healthy digestion



It helps you fight cravings and feel full longer.

  • Build and repair muscles 
  • Support healthy blood sugar levels (as measured by HbA1C) 
  • Support healthy skin, hair, and nails


Support your body and your cells.


  • Provide the body with vitamins and minerals
  • Support a healthy immune system
  • Help fight free radical damage


Adaptogens have been around for centuries. 

  • Among the powerful superfoods in Shakeology are adaptogens—such as maca root and astragalus.
  • Adaptogens have been used in Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times to help the body adapt and respond to the effects of stress
  • Centuries of tradition medicine believed adaptogens helped support physical and mental wellbeing

Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes

  • Shakeology has fiber, natural prebiotics and probiotics, like yacon root and bacillus coagulans that provide "good bacteria" to help support digestion and help you keep "regular" 
  • Helps gently eliminate waste from your digestive system

I feel so at peace knowing that I may not know everything about everything regarding foods/trends/diets.... but fueling your body with superfoods will ALWAYS be what your body needs.






If you wanted to try Shakeology for yourself: 
  1. If you want to grab some samples first: CLICK HERE
  1. If you want to grab a month's worth because it has a 100% money back guarantee if you don't love it: CLICK HERE  

I trust that this was helpful information! Feel free to reach out to me if you have more questions: MESSAGE LAURA REAL QUICK 

xoxo