Friday, September 23, 2016

14 Reasons Why You're Tired

HELLO!!

Did that wake you up??

Ok, but really. Lack of sleep is miserable. Perhaps you don't even realize you are sabotaging your health??

But lac of sleep isn't the only thing zapping your energy. Little things you do (and don't do) can exhaust you both mentally and physically, which can make getting through your day a chore. Here, experts reveal common bad habits that can make you feel tired, plus simple lifestyle tweaks that will put the pep back in your step.

Last week, I hosted a free webinar about the 14 Reasons Why You're Tired. It blew my mind how easy it is to justify sleepless nights (I am a top offender). However, do you realize that by NOT getting your needed sleep, you are actually going to be:

  1. Less productive
  2. Get more wrinkles
  3. Gain weight
  4. Damage your brain
  5. Weaken your muscles

Yea, pretty crappy, right?  So you decide which of these 14 things you accidentally do... and see if you can start to shift your habits in order to gift yourself better sleep. 

Check out the recording below -- listen to it on the go even because if you are a busy mom, you think you don't have time for stuff like this... I get it :) 


For those who are VISUAL like me, here are the slides I explained in the above video! I recommend you listening to this webinar to gather the FULL dose of knowledge. Because skimming this and thinking, "I'll do better next week," still isn't cutting it.

Said all in love!


















For more helpful health & fit tips like this, make sure you stay connected with me - I lead a FREE webinar like this each month. To get a reminder of our monthly health & fit webinars, give me your email real quick below. I don't spam you, promise. Just an easy way to keep you up to speed.

xoxo


I want more FREE health & fitness tips from you!

* indicates required