Friday, September 9, 2016

Do I get paid to workout?

"Laura, do you get paid to workout?"

This is a good question.

And the answer is yes & no. 

I hung up my white collar days back in 2013 after launching an online health & fitness business. It seemed bizarre but I had a vision and ran 157 mph after my dreams. It took a while to be able to earn enough to quit my full-time job... but that was a goal of mine and I did it!!

It's been a typical bumpy entrepreneur journey. Did I see overnight success? Did I hit all my goals quickly? Nope.

But I keep my eyes on what was most important to me: My faith, my family, my finances & my future!

Some may wonder why I post about my workouts all the time? Is it because I am seeking attention? I want to be loud and obnoxious? Is it because I get a kick back? Does Beachbody pay me to promote their products??

These are great questions.

My thoughts: 

  1. If I got a kick back for promoting Beachbody products, would it damper my recommendations?
  2. If I earned a living by working out and testing new clean supplement lines, would you want to know how you could do that too?
  3. If {hypothetically} I told you that you could build a 6+ figure annual income with an at-home business, would you think I was lying?
I guess before I can answer you first question (do I get paid to workout?) -- I need to access your above answers. 

Is my weekly paycheck a direct reflection of how well I showcase the results of Beachbody programs & products? Yes!

Is my weekly paycheck a direct reflection of how fit & perfectly sculpted I am? Nope! 

Is my career 100% based on helping people? Yes!

If I had a time machine, knowing what I know now, would I still have become an online business owner? 1,000 times YES! 

Want to know more about what I do behind the scenes? Not just what you see on social media. How do I really earn a living? What "work" do I do?


With all you curious cats... I've decided to host a webinar Monday, September 12th at 9pm ET to go over all these common ponders. You are cordially invited!




TO JOIN THIS WEBINAR MONDAY, SIMPLY WATCH LIVE WEBINAR ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

Here is the link (bookmark it so you can come back to it easily): WATCH LIVE WEBINAR

I am currently expanding my team and looking for women encompass these traits: 
  1. Self-Motivated
  2. Honest
  3. Resilient 
  4. Teachable
  5. Patient 
  6. Friendly
  7. Eager
As a Beachbody Coach, I not only run my own online fitness support group... I mentor other women to become Coaches and I train them on how to build their business as well. It's an honor I have to share what I've learned.



If you want desire one or all of the following, fill out my Coach Application so we can chat more. 
  1. Want to work from home
  2. Want to have no cap on income 
  3. Want to work with people
  4. Want to manage your schedule

Many coaches on my team manage their business as a "side job" on top of their current career because they want to earn some extra income to help with their family goals. Others want to build their online business to eventually earn full-time income. 

My job as a Beachbody Coach is simple: 
  1. I lead online fitness groups each month
  1. I mentor other women to do the same

If you are looking for some fitness accountability & would want to know how you can earn money while getting fit (for real), join my webinar Monday to learn about it and see if it's for you: WATCH LIVE WEBINAR MONDAY, SEPT. 12th AT 9PM ET 

I know FIRSTHAND how it feels to be frazzled, exhausted, unhappy and sick. 

Watch this video to learn more about my story: 








Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.