Thursday, January 7, 2016

This ain't your Grandma's Network Marketing


There I said it. 
The cuss words: Network Marketing. 
... isn't that illegal? ... I think my grandma tried that once and she had to sell vacuums door to door? ... well, this one time my brother told me it's a scam.  ... OH, I know, it's one of those pyramid things?


False. Nope. Wrong.
Those are common myths about the "network marketing" business model. It's ok though, I've been there. As a matter of fact, I used to think network marketing companies were door-to-door salesman (like knives, tupperware, vacuums). I mean... I attended a few Mary Kay parties even... but those house parties aren't my thing. 

Long story short, I recently made a training for my team that walked them through how to set up professional business behaviors.  
If you'd like to learn more about opening a franchise with Beachbody (like I've done), spend a few minutes watching this webinar :

As Beachbody coaches, once we wrap our head around the fact that we are now ONLINE BUSINESS OWNERS, we have a choice. We can treat is like a hobby or like a career. No harm no foul, it's up to you but one will definitely pay out more. 
First things first, let's do some evaluating. I've noticed that some coaches THINK they are treating this like a business, but they have hobby behaviors. And that confusion will burn someone out pretty quickly. I don't want that for you. I don't want you burning the candle at both ends - my desire for all teammates is that you use this opportunity to create a lifestyle that makes you happy. Not one that makes you more empty than when you started. 


So... are you a hobby or business coach?
(1) Do you consider this your job? If you were a boss , would you promote yourself or fire yourself?

(2) Are you embarrassed to tell people that you arena Beachbody Coach? 
(3) Do you think consistency overtime can let you achieve your dreams to Beachbody?
(4) Do you hit Success Club every month? If you are serious about building your dream life, Success Club is not negotiable each month.

(5) Do you set work hours and work space? Have a spot in your house where you can work.
I'd love the coaches on my team to walk confidently and share their positive experience about Beachbody with everyone. But if you have an internal conflict (wanting to achieve HIGH goals but only doing the 3 Vital Behaviors when you feel like it), you will get discouraged and have a much steeper climb. I want you to follow my advice and guidance. I want to help you build momentum. Let's dig in.




The FIRST TIP is that you should set goals based on what you CAN control. Don't stress about what others think. We don't have time to micromanage everyone. We have dreams to build. Control the controllable. 
 
  


The SECOND TIP is SET UP SHOP by getting organized and setting up an outline of how much you need to make each month. I always suggest setting your first goal to earn $150+ during month one. This would pay you back for your Challenge Pack purchase... so it's breaking even! Once you know how much you'd like to earn, talk with your sponsor about reverse engineering your goals. 

Link to FREE bank account options
Link for Tax Bracket Percentages 
The THIRD TIP is to outsource. This can be scary. As a matter of fact, there are varying opinions about this throughout the top coaches in the company. Some have virtual assistants, some don't. However, think outside the box. Once you start earning a steady income, take a bird's eye view of your day-to-day life. Are there things someone else could do better? Is there something that takes too much time to do? Would you ever hire a maid? A part-time nanny? An assistant to run reports & make graphics? 

Delegation Worksheet: CLICK HERE 


I chose to hire a Virtual Assistant because as a mom of 2 young boys, I do not want to work full-time. I have worked many many many... many... hours in the past 2.5 years. Now that my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 1, there are additional mommy needs. More mommy-son dates. More request for sword fighting. More "let's build hot wheels" .. .again. 
I LOVE being a Beachbody Coach. I actually enjoy the "work" - it's all about helping people and building new connections. It has taken me outside my comfort zone and the more I serve others, the happier I am.


This is the season in my life where I am giving 40% to work and 60% to my boys. Sometimes that fluctuates but I am working hard to maintain that balance. It even means that I pull late nights so I can catch up with my team (for example, I am writing this at 1am). But this is why I chose to hire a Virtual Assistant. The assistant I have is absolutely incredible, extremely proactive and extremely professional.

The FOURTH TIP is all about goal setting. For me this year, I am going to set up 2 goals for myself. In year's past, I created elaborate vision boards and crafted annual achievements. The beauty of this business is that you learn a lot about yourself. I've learned that I work best under pressure. I've decided to set WEEKLY GOALS. This way, I have a weekly deadline and urgency. You decide what is best for your personality. What motivates you? No matter what, a goal on your list should be to hit Success Club each month



My FIFTH TIP is to build your goals and align your training around the Leadership Ladder. If you want 2016 to be the best year yet, set your eyes on the Leadership Ladder. You will notice commission, rank, volume, your team's success all matter. I love this ladder. You will create a well rounded steady business this way! .









SUMMARY: Establish professional business behaviors, I want you to have work hours, a work space and visions of business budget. I want everyone reading this to set monthly Success Club and recruitment goals.


Watch the video training:


Remember, you are a boss now. You can use this opportunity to earn a discount on amazing healthy products OR you could learn the business, take it seriously, treat this like a job and become a millionaire. 


Beachbody does not guarantee any level of income or success of course. That takes hard work, diligence, endurance, and skill. But you have to ask yourself, is it worth it?


If I could be happier, healthier, more financially stable... would I do whatever it took to achieve that? Imagine how you'd feel to be debt free. Imagine how you'd feel to not have that long commute into work. 
Let's get after it ok! This ain't your grandma's network marketing payphone-door-to-door-peanut-gallery business... this business model is GENIUS. 
It's simple. You can learn it. I can help you.
To start your New Year Resolutions, would earning extra cash be on the list? if you've wanted to lose weight or tone up, let's make a game plan and get it done.
xoxo
We are accepting applications for our next Coach Training, feel free to apply below and I will send you some more info! 


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.