Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Day in the life of a Top Beachbody Coach

I know, I get it. 
You are busy. Life is unpredictable right now. Kinda stressful actually. And if we are being completely honest, you have NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE. 
For that reason, I want to reach out and give you a hug. 
It's hard to make change. My mom always told me that change takes courage. And as we enter the new year, it's a PERFECT time to make healthy choices in your life. It's a perfect chance for us to start fresh. Do something new. Claim the year and commit to a better you. 



BUT it's easy to sink into the busy life and foggy work flow. I mean, let's face it, making changes NOW would be like changing the engine in a moving care. Nearly impossible, right?
Wrong. It's wildly possible. 
To change, you have to make some choices. If you want to get out of debt. If you want to be in better shape. If you want to work at home and say goodbye to that awful commute. If you want to be at every school field trip, every cup cake party at school, every bus stop... then it won't "just happen" unless you change the direction you are running (or crawling). 
I faced this decision a few years ago. It was scary. I actually cried about it. However, not a day goes by that I don't reflect on what like WAS like versus what it's like now. 
My life is not perfect by any means. But I am a lot free-er, happier, less stressed, debt free... I feel confident in the direction I am headed. 
For those moms out there who think they just C-A-N-T be a Beachbody Coach, I am not here to tell you that you could be one. This isn't for everyone. But for those who think they'd want to build a online career around health & fitness, there is no better job opportunity than this one right here. 
Here is a RUN DOWN of what a "Day In The Life" of a Beachbody Coach looks like:



You can get creative but I'd encourage you to keep it simple.

Here are some other's on my team who are IN LOVE with coaching like me.



You see, it's not a matter of "do you have TIME" to be a coach... it's a matter of do you need a CHANGE?
If you need a change and it aligns with what this opportunity could offer you, then what's the hold up?
I say that in love.
Here is why I joined as a coach. We all have a different step 1. I want to encourage you to take a step in the right direction. Whichever way that is for you!

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.