Monday, August 8, 2016

#WeAreMoxie at Coach Summit 2016

Each year I attend a giant conference with Beachbody called Summit. This past July, our annual conference was in Nashville, TN where I shared a condo with two of my besties right in the middle of downtown! It was beyond perfect!

I will fill in the cracks and details soon -- but in the meantime, here is a pretty thorough album of my experience! 

HIGHLIGHTS: 

  • I lead a team called Moxie & we were recognized for being a TOP 100 team in all of Beachbody (out of 450,000)!! That will make you feel proud!
  • My man got to attend and experience all of this with me - because without him, none of this would be possible!
  • We hosted a Moxie party on Thursday night where we rented out the entire top floor of a restaurant and celebrated their accomplishments (including a Diamond Wall of Fame for our brilliant Diamond Coaches on Moxie) 
  • I was reminded YET AGAIN that I get to work with a company that integrity, credibility, a giving heart, unbelievable vision and wants me to succeed. 



Where we are taking our team Moxie & our Love Fast Live Slow message is BEYOND comprehension. The coaches & customers we get to work with takes the quality of business to the next level. It's an honor and a responsibility I take seriously. 

Enjoy these pictures and if you wanted to know more about how to join our Moxie Coach family (either as a customer using the workout program & superfood shakes) or as a Coach on our team who wants to learn how to lead online fitness groups like we do... I am here to answer questions. We are expanding and ready to help those who are a good fit on our team. 

::::HOW TO JOIN ME::::: 

FREE TIPS: 
http://bit.ly/FREEemaillist
.
3-WEEK FITNESS ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP:::
http://bit.ly/OnlineFITNESSgroup
.
JOIN WHAT I'M DOING, BE A PART OF MY TEAM::http://bit.ly/MoxieApplication