Tuesday, August 23, 2016

What is the Beachbody Health Bet Challenge?

What is the Beachbody Health Bet Challenge?

This FOR REAL has got me on the edge of my seat. It makes my job as a Beachbody Coach so easy when I can motivate people to take solid steps towards living a healthier lifestyle.

Beachbody is betting $1 million dollars that you and your customers will fall in love with getting healthy. During teh Challenge period (September 5th - October 2nd), Coaches and customers who meet the below requirements will win an equal share of a $1 million dollar pot seeded by Beachbody!

As a BONUS -- for every Challenge Pack sold from July 27th - August 31st, Beachbody will add $5 to the $1 million dollars, UP TO $3 MILLION DOLLARS!!

Let me repeat : During the month of September, if you join this Beachbody Health Bet Challenge, you will earn piece of a potential $3 million dollar pot!!

THREE MILLION DOLLARS!!

Just for fun, let's assume that 25,000 people participate in the Beachody Health Bet Challenge. And because typically 2% of people do what they say they will do ... let's UP that percentage to 10% because there is monetary motivation.

So what if 10% of the hypothetical 25,000 people actually meet the requirements... and each of those people earn an equal share of a $3 million dollar pot.


I'll do the math (you're welcome). 

10% of 25,000 people = 2,500 people 
$3 million split between 2,500 people = $1,200 
WHAT??? 
What would you do with an extra $1,200??? 
This is unreal???


What are the requirements? 

REQUIREMENT #1: 
You gotta join my Health Bet Challenge (starts September 6th) 

REQUIREMENT #2: 
You gotta commit to eating healthy. And a way we will measure a portion of this committment is by your committed to add Shakeology to your nutrition plan. You must drink Shakeology (and track it in our group with a selfie) at least 5 days a week.

REQUIREMENT #3: 
You gotta commit to working out at least 3 times a week & log it in our group. 

That's it!!


SUMMARY: 


  1. Join my Health Bet Challenge Group 
  2. Drink Shakeology 5 days a week
  3. Workout 3 days a week

Then win a part of the Health Bet!

You gotta do this. Seriously, you'd be a crazy person if you chose NOT to take advantage of this fun.

I will tell you all about it and walk you through the steps to sign up - it's easy breezy.

Fill out my Challenge Group application below and you will hear from me ASAP because I know this is very important to you (as it is to me too).

(Here is a video summary of what the Health Bet Challenge is...)




Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.