Monday, July 25, 2016

What's the dealio on the Beachbody Performance Line??

THIS IS MY BEST KEPT SECRET!




Well... actually, I try not to keep it a secret. But at times I get so excited about what Shakeology has done for my health that I forget to mention what this Beachbody Performance Line has done for my BODY. 

I am a mom of 2 and I am in BETTER shape now than ever before. I should start by saying, I am a recovering "strong-anti-supplement-guru." I was the one who vocally shared my disgust for any silly fad of pre/post workout drinks. I was that person who thought if you put that stuff in your body you are damaging it and will look like a veiny body builder. 

Now I humbly admit, I was ignorant. And ignorance is NOT bliss. My ignorance was actually harming me. I was hurting my body. I was aching. I wasn't healing my muscles. I was fatigued. I was silly. 

So let me ask you -- do you feel like you’re not moving forward with your fitness goals? Or maybe you feel you’re always really sore and tired after your workouts and that it’s not worth it anymore? Maybe you feel like your muscles just don’t recover in the time they should?

Trust me, I have been there… I know it can be hard to move forward when you feel like this BUT there is an easy solution.
The answer is the amazing Beachbody Performance Line and collection of nutrition supplements that are backed by science and made with plant-based, natural ingredients.
These are not just your average supplements and I know there can be a lot of hype around taking supplements but hear me out.

The Beachbody Performance Line is a scientifically proven line of supplements that have been designed to help you overcome your workout obstacles and take on more than you think you can.

As a matter of fact, Beachbody and IRONMAN have partnered up. It's like the perfect couple. Here is an official explanation of WHY they decided to get married.



The IRONMAN brand has become synonymous with perseverance, reliability, strength, and enduring quality. For those who compete in these events, IRONMAN is a badge of honor, of elite performance, of sacrifice and success. Completing an IRONMAN triathlon is a prestigious achievement. That is why Beachbody Performance is proud to be the Official Sports Nutrition Supplement of the IRONMAN North America series of triathlons. Beachbody Performance stands for premium quality, clean, science-based performance formulas that can help athletes achieve their goals by helping them to sustain energy, improve endurance, and strengthen focus while also helping them to reduce training-induced muscle soreness and speed muscle strength recovery from intense training sessions.


There are five fantastic products in the line: Energize, Hydrate, Recover, Recharge, Creatine and they all have their own purpose to help you make the most of your workouts and be on top of your game.

ENERGIZE
Energize is the perfect pre-workout drink and helps strengthen your performance and giving you an extra boost of energy before you work out. It can also help increase your focus and delay muscle fatigue based on the ingredients within the mix.
It’s a delicious lemon flavored mix with a low dose of caffeine from green tea and the amino acid beta-alanine. These two ingredients help energize your body and mind and reduce muscle fatigue.



HYDRATE
Hydrate is designed to be used during your workout to keep you super hydrated and has a citrus flavor that helps replenish electrolytes. Unlike the ultra sugary sports drinks that are on the market Hydrate has a special formula that helps you absorb the nutrients into your bloodstream fast and leaves you feeling hydrated, not bloated.






RECOVER
Recover is all about helping you get high quality protein into your diet, which is always important when working out. The best time to use this mix is straight after your workout. If you use it within 30 minutes from working out it can help your body rebuild during this time. Recover that contains a mix of different plant based proteins and amino acids which are great for building muscle.


RECHARGE
Recharge helps your body have a speedy recovery while you sleep. As you probably know when you sleep your body naturally recovers but if you want to help make the recovery even faster Recharge is a fantastic vanilla flavored mix you can take before bed. It has micellar casein protein, which sounds a bit weird but micellar actually means that it’s pure and casein is really helping during sleep as it absorbs slowly. Another thing that makes it great for bedtime is the fact it contains melatonin which is known to help you sleep.



CREATINE
Last but not least is Creatine. If you’re a bit sceptical about using a Creatine supplement I can assure you this is a safe and proven supplement and NSF Certified for Sport just like all the products within the Beachbody Performance line. If you’re really pushing yourself with your workouts your muscles can actually run out of oxygen and your body then relies on phosphocreatine to help give you more energy. When you use this supplement though it allows you to workout a bit longer and push yourself without the suffering.



I am HUGE on making sure I only put clean {real} ingredients in my body. I love these products because they are a clean and healthy way to reduce muscle soreness and get the right nutrients to help you stay on track, and hit your workout goals without out feeling like it’s so really hard.
They also offer a 30 day money back guarantee so you really you have no excuse not to give this a try ;)

So, I spilled the beans. This is what I take almost every day. I LOVE it. Love. LOVE.

CLICK HERE real quick if you want my discount link to try these out yourself for a month (and if you don't like it, get your money back). It's a win-win!

To order the full Beachbody Performance Line to try for yourself (and get 90 days access to Beachbody On Demand, streaming of a bazillion free workouts online), ORDER HERE!