Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Top 12 Coach Retreat: INSIDE LOOK!



We are rounding the 3rd week of the POST RETREAT mourning.

I joke. But what a fabulous time we had. Last month, I invited 12 coaches from Moxie (our coach team) to join me at a 3-story pink beach house in Indian Rocks Beach, FL.

Interesting how things unfolded... hear me out...


I used to be a professional event planner. My Corporate America big girl job (prior to becoming an online health & fitness coach) was being a Marketing Director of a publicly traded company. My main role was to run a million dollar budget and organize, coordinate, manage 26+ national events a year.

It was intense. The stress level caused me to cry myself to sleep too many embarrassing nights to admit. I developed heart palpitations. Adult acne. And I was even one of those weirdos who got Swine Flu (circa 2009).  The worst part though was leaving my newborn baby with a nanny and having to secretly pump in dark closets at work between meetings.

Glam life, right?

I digress... this blog is about my TOP 12 BEACH RETREAT.... let's go back there...

Even though I decided to retire from my event planning days, you can take the girl out of her events but you can't take the events out of the girl. I love people. I love the experience of gathering like-minded people together. It's unique. The synergy cannot be fabricated. I've developed deeper bonds with women on my team from these quick weekend retreats than I would have if we had just chatted online for years.

I love the awkward first few hours where the girls don't know each other. I love watching them open up. Share. Laugh. Drink wine. Feel safe. Loosen up. Be free.

There is only SO much you can do to virtually connect. And running an online business with a team of over 1,000 online entrepreneurs to mentor... I gotta get creative.

INTERLUDE: Laugh at me if you'd like. But legit, my heart is pounding right now as I type because I am reliving how much I love connecting people to a community. And our Beachbody Coach team is indeed that... a big ol' warm fun encouraging community. 


I invited the the TOP 12 Coaches to our retreat. Due to ... life... 6 were unable to make it and graciously gave up their spots to 6 other lucky Moxies would have the chance to attend this life changing weekend. How it panned out was beyond me. Way better than anything I could have orchestrated. I don't believe in coincidences.



I handpicked 4 honorary guests who have proven their determination & I saw a spark in them. And the remaining 2 spots, we ran a People's Choice Award vote. All coaches on our team had a chance to nominate coaches who have inspired them and deserved to have a weekend giveaway.


Unbelievable. We had a blast! Here is a recap below ... 




Moxie headbands I gave everyone 


One of our lovely guest speakers during 1 of our 2 training sessions 


Dawn being Dawn. Incredible. 


Customized engraved bracelets I gave the girls with their family's names on them.






Surprise paddle boarding afternoon 


Group shot with our incredible guest speakers from Saturday morning.  


Sunset shot during our last night together


A custom hoodie I gave the girls to snuggle during these upcoming cooler months. 



My food & flower prep at Cosco the week before


We went out Saturday night & broke bread together.


Being in love. 


After our beach workout Sunday morning. 


A peek at our house decorations. 


After we ran into the ocean post-workout. 


Snapshot of us on top of the bridge during our walk/run.  


Awkward selfie with the greats (our guest speakers Friday night) 


As the girls started pouring in, I snapped a few "pre" in love pictures. 


My incredible husband who cooked, cleaned, ran errands and played full-time dad all weekend. 


I gifted the girls each a photoshoot - their headshots were amazing. Here is a fav of mine. 


1/3 group shot under our Moxie banner. 


Sitting around our living room during the first few hours. 


Group shot with an incredible line up of TOP COACHES & Corporate mentors. 


Pre-bridge run... that turned into walk.





If you are still reading, you are a pal. Perhaps you feel the same way I do ... that being a part of something big is powerful. That being a part of a community is a necessity. And albeit frightening to attend a girl weekends with ladies you've never met in person ... once you spend months working with them as Coaches, you become sisters you never knew you had. Trust me. It's magic.

If you need a momcation or want to join our team as a Beachbody Coach (or want to know what that even means... "Beachbody Coach") --- then that is your que. You need to be bold and reach out to me simply so we can chat.

I've provided an application below because I'd love to get to know you more and your story. This is my life. My entire career is built around connecting with women & mentoring them to be their best.



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.