Sunday, June 19, 2016

My Summer "EAT RIGHT" game plan!


I am so encouraged by you guys. Recently, I posted my progress pictures and I did not really realize what a corner I've turned in just a few short weeks. I wasn't focused on getting washboard abs. I simply committed to following a world-class workout program and eating plan to a "T". 




When I did that, magic happened. 




I used to be intimidated to use weights. I used to cut corners and follow a meal plan 50% of the week. I was the poster child for cutting corners.

WHY DID I TURN UP MY HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS?

I'm a mom of two and I have no time to worry about what I'm going to wear or how I'm going to look in it. I just have to get out the door and figure life out with my crazy-fun-family. That's why it's really important for me to work out, even thirty minutes a day. 

This summer my kids are gonna be BUSY BEE'S. So I knew I needed to PLAN AHEAD if I wanted to remain on point with my eating habits (those extra PBJ crusts and goldfish add up quickly...).

I really want to EAT RIGHT. 

And with a busy summer schedule... here is my SUMMER EAT RIGHT MEAL PLAN!!

I will be on the go. Going on vacation. Having play dates. Hosting parties. And I'm not gonna lie. 

I WANT TO EAT JUNK FOOD. 
I WANT TO HAVE A GLASS OF WINE.
I WANT TO CHEAT EVERY NOW & THEN.

No eating plan I've ever researched takes this human-ness into consideration. Until now.

With the 21-Day Fix, you are given 7 color-coded portion control containers. You are allowed a certain amount of containers each day according to your goals. You do not starve yourself. You do not deprive yourself. You eat health, clean, real foods and you eat it all in moderation.


It's like the perfect storm!!!















If you are a human being... who desires to eat good, tasty, food while you are enjoying your summer.... this is your ticket!!

This is what I have been doing (and will continue to do) so I feel good from the inside out!  

THE BEAUTY OF THIS PLAN: You can eat what you want, as long as you're eating within the right portions. Because, you can actually eat a lot too much of the right things. Let’s say, you eat a salad that's fifteen hundred calories that ain't helping you - that's not helping anybody.


"So, tell me more about these containers Laura??"





Each container stands for a certain food group.

There's actually a printout with all the info on it ... a CHEAT SHEET if you will... I provide it for free to all my challengers, but you want it, I will send it to you too: CLICK HERE FOR THE WORKSHEETS (CHEAT SHEETS)

The containers are really cute things, and they’re the options I have when I make recipes, cook, plan my meal plan and grocery shop.

Each day I can track what I eat on my paper plan, or I can put it on my phone, because there's an app for that (Download the 21-Day Fix app from your app store) that I have been using.



YOU WANT TO SAVE TIME & MONEY?? This is it.


It's much more simple, and it's actually a much cheaper than guessing all the time about what you're going to eat, how you're going to eat and what you're going to do.

I know eating right can get really stressful for me (I've totally overcomplicated it before) but now I am simplifying my eating habits.

So here is to having an AMAZING and HEALTHY and FUN summer! A balanced eating plan and workouts that are quick, to the point, tough and worth it.


The workouts are only 30 minutes long. Don't try to do this on your own girlfriend.



Feel free to share this post if it helped and tell somebody about these cute little containers.

Because I like FREE... I can send you a few of the CHEAT SHEETS I use to track this eating plan. Would that help?

SUPER DEAL RIGHT NOW:

And if you want to grab 

  • 21-Day Fix workouts
  • 7 color-coded portion control containers
  • A shaker cup 
  • Every thing you need to know about the eating plan
  • 30-Day free access to Beachbody On Demand 
  • A month of Shakeology (my go-to vitamin supplement)
  • A reserved spot in my next Challenge Group

You can order that here (only $140): START THE ENTIRE 21-DAY FIX PROGRAM YOURSELF

If you want to look at the FREE CHEAT SHEETS, cool, here you go!

If this blog helped you, share it with friend <3

YES! Send me your 21-Day Fix Cheat Sheets!