Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#GirlTalk : What you need to know about your hormones & exercise?

Every Monday my team (Moxie) gathers to have a "Moxie Monday" ... I know... cheesy.. or easy to remember... or fun... depending on what mood you're in.

LUCKILY, I am in a fun mood and excited to share this team call publicly because it was so valuable. Our guest speaker this past week was Chasity Tibbetts. She is a coach on our team and a certified personal training. She's studied all things hormones, cycles, exercise, PCOS, etc etc etc for YEARS and her wealth of knowledge / advice blew us away.

Maybe this doesn't resonate with you directly - but I can assure you that someone close to you struggles with hormone imbalances. This can lead to weight loss struggles, acne, irregular periods, no periods, infertility, brain fog, unexplained emotions.....

Right? Did I just describe 90% of women (myself included)?


So, from me to you, here is the recording from our call. Get your paper & pen ready to take notes! 







Special thanks for Chasity (aka Fit Moutain Mama) for serving our team and helping us break through barriers in our health & fitness. You can follow her more: FOLLOW CHASITY 

----------

Some of the books & websites she referenced during the call:

Hormone Quiz: Find out what your period is telling you about your hormones?
www.floliving.com


Woman Code (Find it here: Order




















Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Find it here: Order






















--------------

To learn more about my PCOS journey and 5 Ways I Manage My Painful Cysts, click here : Laura vs. PCOS 

--------------

I hope this was helpful for you! If you ever want to join an online support group with women who are establishing great health & fitness habits, I lead an online Challenge Group each month. I'd love to have you! It's a safe, uplifting community who are striving to be their best... and not let hormones, weight loss plateaus, brain fog or busy schedules hold them back.

You in?

Application Below



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.