Monday, December 19, 2016

Do you need a New Year Fitness Challenge?

What is the Beachbody Health Bet Challenge?

This FOR REAL has got me on the edge of my seat. It makes my job as a Beachbody Coach so easy when I can motivate people to take solid steps towards living a healthier lifestyle.

Beachbody is betting $2 million dollars that you and your customers will fall in love with getting healthy. During the Challenge period (January 9th - February 5th), Coaches and customers who meet the below requirements will win an equal share of a $2 million dollar pot seeded by Beachbody!

As a BONUS -- for every Challenge Pack sold in December, Beachbody will add $5 to the $3 million dollars, UP TO $3 MILLION DOLLARS!!

Let me repeat : During the month of January, if you join this Beachbody Health Bet Challenge, you will earn piece of a potential $3 million dollar pot!!

THREE MILLION DOLLARS!!

Just for fun, let's assume that 250,000 people participate in the Beachbody Health Bet Challenge. And because typically 2% of people do what they say they will do ... let's UP that percentage to 10% because there is monetary motivation.

So what if 10% of the hypothetical 250,000 people actually meet the requirements... and each of those people earn an equal share of a $3 million dollar pot.


I'll do the math (you're welcome). 

10% of 250,000 people = 25,00 people 
$3 million split between 25,000 people = $120 
WHAT??? 
What would you do with an extra $120??? 
This is unreal???


What are the requirements? 

REQUIREMENT #1: 
You gotta join my New Year Fitness Challenge (starts January 9th) 

REQUIREMENT #2: 
You gotta commit to eating healthy. And a way we will measure a portion of this committment is by your committed to add Shakeology to your nutrition plan. You must drink Shakeology (and track it in our group with a selfie) at least 5 days a week.

REQUIREMENT #3: 
You gotta commit to working out at least 3 times a week & log it in our group. 

That's it!!


SUMMARY: 

  1. Join my New Year Fitness Challenge
  2. Drink Shakeology 5 days a week
  3. Workout 3 days a week

Then win a part of the up to $3 million Health Bet!!

You gotta do this. Seriously, you'd be a crazy person if you chose NOT to take advantage of this fun.

I will tell you all about it and walk you through the steps to sign up - it's easy breezy.

Fill out my Challenge Group application below and you will hear from me ASAP because I know this is very important to you (as it is to me too).

(Here is a video summary of what the Health Bet Challenge is...)




Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.